Oct 23, 2010

I'm A Recessionista

These are some great places to shop on a budget and where you can make those dollars work for you to walk away with great discounts and freebies.




Payless- Yes Really!!!! Great shoes! I found a pair of purple suede wedgies.. Love them!!!
 

Nordstroms Rack- Look hard you'll find a treasure if you take the time to search through the store. I found a pair of Steve Madden leather boots. you'll find Coach shoes,Burberry, and Cole Hahn to name a few. Often the prices are almost half off .
 
 I also found a gorgeous Ralph Lauren trench coat. The price was so low, I almost felt like I won the lottery.
 
Coach Outlet Stores - Need I say more??? Coach Discounted!!!! If you have one in your area, you'll score lots of great handbags and accessories, as well as outlet exclusives.
 

Sephora- - Sign up to become a beauty insider it's free and you'll score great gifts on your birthday,and fun treats throughout the year. SeeSephora.com
 
Dressbarn-  This is one of my favorite places to shop for work clothes. You'll find separates like sweater,pants, skirts and jackets . Most are below 50.00
 
In an economy where every penny counts, you can count on these great businesses to provide you with great fashion, and wonderful savings.




Be a "Recessionista " too!



Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

Bellevuegrl

No comments:

Post a Comment