Mar 3, 2013

Feeling Flirtatious

I have always loved Maybelline mascara. I adore all of the different choices the brand gives gals for their lashes.





 Everything from wild to mild.


Their Volume Express line has so many options, I finally decided to try  "The Falsies"



This is meant to give the effect of wearing false lashes supposedly due to it's unique "spoon" brush.

"Before"
"After"

Here's the scoop...I was really impressed! I honestly never used false lashes before,except to have a few individual lash extensions added for a birthday party.

The trick really is in the brush. Upclose, it grabs those lashes,separates them, and almost pushes them upward for length and volume. I especially loved what it did for my tiny bottom lashes.


This does apply a bit wet, so allow a few seconds to dry. I only needed one coat for it to work its magic!
 I would defiantly buy this again! 

Flirt worthy!

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment