Oct 13, 2013

Pumpkins,Leaves, And Change

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the way the leaves change color and all of  the wonderful pumpkin displays at the nearby stores. It makes me think of cozy days wrapped in sweaters, a crisp chill to the air, pulling on boots, and drinking apple cider.




When the sun is out here, the sky is a brillant blue,and a perfect backdrop to golden and russet colored leaves.



I am in the process of "change" as well and am trying to re-vamp my blog,and make it viable again.
It has been awhile sine I have been able to post,feel inspired. I am taking in a bit of the fashion culture once again here and am looking forward to posting some of the latest trends.

I'm loving the styles shown here at Michael Kors..Black and plums teamed with leather,rich embellishments. This fall,it is all about accessories. Try adding a studded bag or bootie to an already cherished piece. Wrap yourself in luxury with a cashmere cape or sweater..play with texture.




 What are some of your favorite pieces? What says "Fall " to you?

Until next time~
Hugs and Hearts
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
All photos are property of  the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment