Jun 30, 2012

Playing Favorites (June Picks)

Hi everyone,it has been awhile since I last posted,and just wanted to check back in and let you know that I have been undergoing some major changes in my life.

Trying to keep up has been a bit of a challenge,and this is the first time in a long time that I have had a chance to actually sit and write anything.

 My favorites for the past month have been two products that I have reached for time and again. The first is my China Glaze Ray-dient nail lacquer. It covers well,shines like crazy,is really lasting, and just simply makes me smile! ($8.00 at Sally Beauty)

The other is a great foundation alternative from Lush called Colour Supplement. Pictured here, is Light Yellow.

This is one of the best cover ups for Summer as it is light,gives non-greasy, smooth coverage and seemingly doesn't melt or drip off your face like some other brands do. I've reached for this on some pretty sticky days instead of my usual makeup,added a bit of loose powder over the top,and found that it didn't budge.

This is made for lighter skin tones,so it works great to give a natural look. I love Lush for all kinds of goodies,from bath bombs to fresh made soaps and cosmetic alternatives.Once you step inside one of their stores, you'll know why it has quickly become a go-to source for me. ($15.95 )

Find out more at www.lushusa.com

 Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl


Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment