Nov 1, 2012

Randomness And Ramblings

Cannot believe that it is already November! Where in the world did this year go?  I guess that's a sign of getting older, but really,is anyone prepared for the onslaught of holiday shoppers yet? {{SHUDDER}}

I had a few left over pictures that I wanted to post. Just a glimpse of autumn in my world. This time of year is my favorite season.

 Even my two cats seem to enjoy basking in a bit of sunshine or looking out on the world from a windowsill or corner of a desk.



I wish that we could all find a quiet moment to reflect on life,and just bask in the happiness of having a home and someplace warm to be.

We are often too caught up in our lives to just take a few moments of solitude for ourselves, but often need just that.



I also had a few nail color shots that I didn't get to post, and wanted to at this time.

 I did a warm orange for halloween,but this is a perfect shade for fall, just two bright pumpkin shades that can carry over to Thanksgiving from China Glaze.


Until next time~

Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

all photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission. BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment