Feb 12, 2013

"On A Blue Note"

Urban Decay

Decided to pull out my Smoked eye shadow palette from Urban Decay and play with a blue-green smokey eye look.
Smoked Palette



Loaded


I really like how this shade makes my eyecolor "pop". Shown here is "Loaded" which looks very green in the pan, but came out a bit blue on me when used in the inner corners and crease. I used "Kinky" as my lid color;a soft,satin beige.  





A smoldering look





I then applied LORAC multi-plex 3D mascara in black, and added a LORAC black felt tip eyeliner to finish my look. 

Easy, elegant,and stayed all day without a smudge.
This palette gives you alot of mix and match choices. 

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl 

Photo Credits:
All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission. 
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment