Jan 6, 2014

"Treasure Hunting"

When it comes to exquisite nail color and lip shades, Butter London wins (pardon the pun) hands down.

I love how smooth and even the color applies,not to mention the longevity of both the polish and the gloss. I especially love their color range,everything from sheer nudes to shimmering golds and dreamy purple!

 If you are looking for hot trends, this is the line to purchase.

I had found some wonderful collections at Nordstrom Rack,and the prices were too good to pass up, almost half off of the regular retail.

 I always find a little treasure for myself  every time I walk into a Rack store,be it shoes,coats,handbags or beauty products. If you have one in your neighborhood, definitely check them out!





Until Next time~
Hugs and Hearts
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
 BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment