May 7, 2015

Better Together

Mother's Day is just around the corner,so I decided to treat myself to a little gift that I have had my eyes on,a beautiful palette of coordinating colors for eyes and cheeks from BareMinerals.


Many years ago,I began my career as a free lance artist at a very well known beauty company. I  really didn't care for the BareMinerals brand,as I found the face powders to be a bit too drying,but I am really glad that I took a chance on this savvy little set,because it  is indeed so wearable and goes with everything!
The compact is broken down into three categories..."Love & Luster" Which I like to think of as the Peaches...
There's Empress and Bragging Right eyeshadow paired with The Summer Fling blush
Next, is "Lilac & Lace" the Pinks of the group... This includes Shiver and Priceless eye shadows and The Five Star Treatment cheek color.

Last but not least is Gilded & Gorgeous,the Bronzes
Featuring Hoopla and Ritzy shades for eyes and The High Dive bronzer.

There's even a duel ended brush to make application simple! This will easily pop into a tote bag or beach bag for on the go touch-ups!


Another great find at Ulta for $39.00

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
 All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
 BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.  

No comments:

Post a Comment