Feb 8, 2016

"JUST A GIRL"

I'm just a girl who likes to play with makeup,and oh,what a fabulous day it is now that  Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani collection has added more colors for us to love.



I wanted to showcase two of my favorite shades from the lipsticks that have recently launched.
Shown here are 714 (Gwen's signature shade of sizzling red) and Ex-Girlfriend a sweet confection of beige and pink. I wear Ex-Girlfriend almost every day,and have received so many compliments. ($18 each at Ulta)



When I want to wear a power red,I reach for 714. It makes getting through Mondays a breeze.


I also was lucky enough to snag the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani blush palette. These shades are like heaven.


There is every color a girl could ask for! This has to be the best set I have ever purchased. Not only is the packaging cute,but inside you will find hues to match every whim. ($45,also at Ulta)


Shades included:
Cherry (light pink satin)
Easy (deep rose w/gold shimmer)
Angel (champagne-nude shimmer)
Lo-Fi (soft bronze matte)
Hush (medium pink w/gold shimmer)
OC (soft pink w/peach shift)

Bring on the pink and the frills!
I'm happy being a girl!

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
 All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment