Jan 3, 2021

Scent-sational Buys (Favorite Scents To Sample)


Reviewing two fragrances over on Influenster today. These samples were sent to me and I just decided to do a quick scent of the day rundown. I really liked both of these, but if I had to choose one, the most long-lasting was the Tom Ford Black Orchid. 


If you're a beauty and fragrance enthusiast like me, I would highly recommend joining Influenster. It is a community of gals and guys who are passionate about all things in the industry. 


YSL Libre Perfume has quickly become one of my scents of the day. At first, I wasn't sure if it would be as long-lasting as I had hoped for. I have unusual chemistry and some scents just don't last, or the top notes just turn me off. This one warms on the skin nicely, and it isn't just fluff. This comes off a bit citrusy at first, thanks to top notes of Mandarin, Lavender, and Black Currant then drifts into a deeper dreamy note of Orange Blossom and Jasmine and a sweeter version of Lavender, then leaves behind a memory with Vanilla. Musk and Cedar. It is a fragrance that makes a very flirtatious statement. This is pricey, and like most of the newer scents out there, I'd be lucky to afford the body lotion, just being honest here, but it is well worth investing in. Overall, beautiful scent. 





Tom Ford Black Orchid. Oh, this one is nice! Once again, I've fallen for a scent at first spray. This one is definitely on my "make sure to buy" list. I love OUD fragrances and this one is dark and seductive. perfect for a very special evening. 

The reviews of this perfume have been done to death, but let me just add that this one will help you slay, and in a very good way. I was pleasantly surprised when I spritzed on just a bit and it lingered till the next day. Yes, it is that rich. The Mexican chocolate, Patchouli, Vanilla, Incense, Amber, Sandalwood, and Vetiver play nicely together as a bottom note. This is really like a dark blooming flower, that unfolds a rich beguiling scent. Magical! 


Check out all of my reviews here https://www.influenster.com/    and my latest men's fragrance review below. http://bellevuegrl.blogspot.com/2020/11/standout-fragrances-reviewing-world-of.html


Until next time~

Hearts and Hugs 

BellevueGrl 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment