Nov 17, 2009

BellevueGrl On The Town

The Party "Got Started"...and then some!!!!


Where can you find the hottest Techno/Dance Club in town??? The answer would be The Last Supper Club.

I recently found this out for myself when I won a special pass to see European DJ "Mr.Sam". "Oh What A Night"!!

The man brought the house down with his sly mixes of The Killers-" Mr Brightside" and Deleriums "Silence" (I'm a huge Delerium fan) I'm familiar with his music since I listen to Tiesto,Delerium,D:Fuse, Cowboy Mike, Mike Hiratzka, Urban Astronauts, and Kristy Thirsk. This was some of the best I've heard .

The Dancers were amazing.The In-House DJs got the place warmed up with hot beats all their own. Darrius,MarQ,etc helped get the party started. Everyone in the place was dancing .hard not to with those sweet sounds going  down.

"Mr. Sam...I am..a new fan!!!" Hot Hot Hot!!!

Special Thanks to "Lisa Last Supper" ;-) and the staff at The Last Supper Club for making my night so much fun. Everyone was great and really friendly from Security,to the Bartender,all the way to the Wait-Staff.

I'll be back again..and hopefully "Mr.Sam" will be too! He promised to "Strike back again real soon" we'll be waiting !!

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl

No comments:

Post a Comment