Nov 15, 2009

Starlight..Starbright..Whose the hottest male on Gossip Girl ???? I Tell All Tonight

Aah the price of being a young twenty something hot Hollywood star...flights from coast to coast,3am on sets for makeup,getting caught with "airplane hair" and late late nights..shooting in all kinds of weather ..and overly "chatzy" chat mates ;) Some seem to be pretty frustrated and often voice it with their fans on Twitter and Facebook,others take a milder ,well mannered approach...all in a days work.


I'm ready to spill on Hollywood's hottest GG hunks and I have to say that most are pretty much like the characters they play.

Penn Badgley...very much like "Dan" quiet,reserved,playful,funny

Chance Crawford..the "Gentleman" often teaming with other cast mates..seems very sweet

Ed Westwick... Aah the "Proverbial Chuck Bass" just as naughty and fun as his character and good humored given someones "Twitter Meltdowns" of obscenities etc

So..who made my "A" list??? I have to say that I like them all,but if I had to choose one it would be Ed...who wouldn't love that "Chuck Bass" kind of class???

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl

No comments:

Post a Comment