Mar 5, 2011

A Solid Foundation

Girls on the go are always looking for a few shortcuts to great looking skin. If you're like me, you have probably been searching for the "perfect" makeup shade. Is there such thing as foundation nirvana?


This brand comes pretty close. I have never had a bad skin day for the past few months, and it has been the number one foundation on my dressing table.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation Overall Opinion:
I adore this foundation. One of the best I have tried, and I keep coming back to it. Hate to admit it, but this works even better than the so called higher priced brands that are out there. The coverage is even,works great for fair complexions,and really does last all day without needing a touch up. I have been using Ivory (shade 100) and it is usually the first thing I grab every morning for an easy,fresh glow.





WEAR: What I love best about this is that the texture is light, but it still covers without feeling like you need to keep applying more. No powder is needed. This covers little red marks, or blemishes perfectly, and gives a really nice matte finish. I also love that they have so many shades to choose from, and that I don't have to guess at which shade is right for me,the color is a perfect match. It also doesnt feel "cakey" on the skin at all,very blendable,and doesn't leave a mask-like look behind.
 
PRICE: Generally the price is $7.99 and can be found at most drugstores, Target or supermarkets where they sell Rimmel products.


Get ready for luminous,healthy looking skin.
 
Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

Bellevuegrl

Photos:
All photos are property of the blog owner,and may not be used without permission.
Bellevuegrl Productions 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment