Feb 15, 2011

A Manicure Any Girl Would "Love"

Ever since I've discovered Broadway Nail Dress, I've been in love with trying out their different designs. I decided to do up my nails for Valentine's Day with the silver patterned nail kit. I really enjoy how easy these are to apply,they give a great professional look to your nails, and may I say, are just simply cute.

 I added a few heart decals from Kiss Nails,and sealed with a top coat to give a shiny finish, and to help give my nails a good long lasting seal. Seriously, these designs will last for about three to four days without needing any touch ups.


Check out the great designs and more at http://www.broadwaynails.com  These kits are about $5.99,but there are coupons for $1.00 off; usually available,and if you join the Broadway Nail Facebook page, you can get a $2.00 coupon off on their products. http://www.facebook.com/BwayNails

 I'm so thinking of my spring nail design next. Yellow and green nail polishes are going to be hot this season. How about adding some cute bunny or lady bug decals to those?


You get a package of 28 Nail Designs,just size and peel off,smooth out onto your nail, and file off excess.

Until next time~
Hugs and Hearts
Bellevuegrl

Photos:
All photos are property of the blog owner,and may not be used without permission.
Bellevuegrl Productions 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment