May 27, 2011

Finding "Me" Time

Taking care of yourself while taking care of your family can be a challenge, Save a little time and money, with a great moisturizer.

Lancome Renergie Lift does the job of two creams, for the price of one.



I have been having a tough time finding moisturizer to meet the needs of somewhat dry, sensitive skin. Every one of them for some reason will leave a greasy feel to my skin, and later make it break out.

I recently decided to try Lancome, since they had a free gift with purchase, and I am so very glad that I did. One of my choices was Lift Volumentry. This lifting and reshaping cream not only firms but contains SPF 15 to protect skin.
The cream promises to give a youthfull appearence to skin and to lift jawline and facial features, giving  smoother, tighter feel and appearance.


The first thing I noticed was the non-greasy texture,and the way it made my skin feel. It was light, it didnt irritate my skin (we all know that first sign of redness that appears) and it looked wonderful when I woke up in the morning. I didn't have any little breakouts along my chin or forehead.


I had been using Estee Lauder Daywear, but stopped because I noticed that my skin felt a bit oily,and that it was making my face breakout in little tiny bumps here and there. It also left my face with a slight redness after use, and I couldn't put on my foundation right away,or else it would slip off.

I have to say, that after using this for a week, I have noticed my skin looks brighter, has a firmer feel, and see much better results than with the Estee Lauder.

I think this one is a keeper,and will report down the road on how well it performs overall.

Don't be afraid to give this one a try yourself,I think you will be happy with the results.

 $88 at major department stores.


Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts
BellevueGrl 

Photo Credits:
All  photos are property of the blog owner and may not be used without permission
BellevueGrl Productions,2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment