Oct 10, 2011

Show Your Colors

Fall is a time when nature puts on it's best colors.



How about you? If it's time for a change,try adding a new nail shade, or a bold lip color to your usual routine.



I recently purchased this gorgeous new nail lacquer from ESSIE, and I love it! Not only is the shade perfect for those cool autumn days, but the formula is glorious.


This is one of the best polishes I have ever picked up. The color is rich, you only really need one coat,and it goes on so smoothly, no streaks whatsoever,as well as dries to a shiny finish. Unlike other nail shades, you almost don't need a top coat, I only used a quick drying finish  instead of a heavy top coat,because the shine was amazing.




I'm wearing VERY STRUCTURED here,and for $8.00, I think I have fallen in love with this brand. I am looking forward to trying some other shades that are part of their fall collection. Plums, tans, and deep berry shades  will all turn heads.


Show some colors!  After all, why let nature have all the fun?

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts,
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment