Apr 15, 2012

"D" Is For Dressbarn

Okay, I have to admit, I am a sucker for great prices,but I am also always on the lookout for fashions with great details.

Dressbarn always seems to cover both aspects beautifully. If you've never been, you're missing out on some great fashion. I love their blouses,sweaters, and accessories, not to mention their reasonable prices.


Check them out online at http://www.dressbarn.com/ or visit their location at Crossroads Mall in Bellevue.



Shown here: Pleated Rose Print Charmeuse Top $26.99, paired with a Ribbed Diamond Crochet Back Cardigan $36.99.





Perfect for our Seattle Springtime is the Double Breasted Belted Trench. I chose gold, but this also comes in a stunning burnt orange/red shade $69.99.




 To finish the look, I added a pair of ankle boots for $14.99.




Until next time~

Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl




Photo Credits:
All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission. BellevueGrl Productions,2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment