Oct 19, 2012

Naked And Loving It!


Searching for the perfect foundation? Look no further than Urban Decay's newest hottie Naked Skin Foundation.

This one is a keeper. I can't believe I waited so long to try it. Smooth,even coverage,not too sheer,with lots of staying power. No touchups needed!




I have fair skin,but 3.5 was an exact match for me . In fact, it was so close that it just melted almost right into my skin.



Now I know what they mean by "naked" I LOVE this! $38.




For more info, please checkout urbandecay.com. This can also be found at Ulta stores and Ulta.com.

I was sent a sample to try,and the package comes with a great shade selector,just match to the side of your jaw for a perfect fit.


 Until Next time~

Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

Photo taken from urbandecay.com

All other photos are the property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.

BellevueGrl Productions, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment