Jan 3, 2013

New Year...New Look

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2013 has been good to you so far! I am looking forward to what this year has in store.

There is no better way than to start with a fresh cut or a new look...

I recently wrote this review on Yelp, but thought I would share it with you all since I had one of the best experiences recently at 7 Salon at Bellevue Square Mall.

 I had been hesitant to try this salon due to the fact that it had so many mixed reviews. I am so glad that I did!


I had received a gift certificate in a swag bag from Fashion's Night Out, and finally decided to use it to get my hair cut for NYE.


From the very moment that I walked in the door, I was made to feel welcome,they took me right away with very little waiting, offered me coffee from their in-house latte bar and hung up my coat.

I was greeted by one of the friendliest stylists who knew exactly what I wanted and spent time discussing what would work for my stick straight hair,and how to add the volume that I was craving.

Alyssa rocks! I looked like a movie star when I walked out of the salon,and got quite a few admiring glances. I LOVE my new haircut,and you can bet I will be back in a few weeks to keep it in shape. I was also informed that they give free bang trims and nape trims to their clients in-between cuts.

Even though they are a little price-y having hair that just falls into place is worth it. They did a better job than one of the more "popular" places here in Seattle and Alyssa took the time to really ask how I normally style my hair, what products I use, how I like my hair textured,even the way I like my bangs. I really felt like I mattered.


Thank you for providing an outstanding experience. I couldn't be happier.

 It's been almost a week and I'm still rocking the same great style,upkeep is easy and it stays in place all day! 

Read more at Yelp.com

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
All photos are the property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions,2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment