Oct 17, 2015

"WINNING" LOOKS

I know that Bellevue Fashion Week was last month,but I cant help gushing over these beautiful dresses by Independent Designer Runway winner Phuong M. Nguyen of Dream Dresses!


There have been quite a few photos displayed recently,but I wanted to show these dresses from a different angle so that you can see the details of each crystal bead,sequin and stitch,as well as how the dress flows.

These heavenly creations are truly a work of art.


It's really hard to see the craftsmanship that goes into each dress up close when it is floating down the runway on a model,so I am very glad that these dresses are on display at The Bellevue Collection Center Court.

Following,are a few of my favorites, along with a dress that took my breath away.

Exquisite beading
The corset and lace on this dress is divine

You can see more at http://www.dreamdressesbypmn.com/collections/red-carpet-gowns/products/sexy-tulle-beige-gown-with-all-over-red-embroidery-pb090

Life is but a "dream"

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
 All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
 BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.  

This dress is my favorite!


1 comment: