Apr 4, 2011

KISSING FOOL

I love the look of well groomed hands and nails,but sometimes I don't always want to mess with polish,or have time spend at the salon. I recently discovered KISS nails at my local store,and decided to give them a try.




The package sat on my desk for about a week,since I wasn't sure how "artificial" nails would would really look on me. I didn't like the idea of using nail glue,and trying to fit the little tiny nails on my fingers. Eventually, I succumbed to curiosity,and gave them a try. (see http://www.kissusa.com/636-8666/Everlasting_French_-_Petites for more info)




I have a mixed review on these, I loved the look initially.. very nice, they looked like I had them done
at a salon,they went on very easily (I choose the ones with tabs) and the nail glue and time it took to apply was next to nothing.I was very careful to follow directions,and I even purchased a pair of rubber gloves to protect my nails from water when I did dishes etc. I was under the impression that with care, they would last at least 5-7 days.

I was really disappointed when my lovely nails started to lift and began to fall off on the second day of wear.Little by little the nails would start lifting and the glue underneath would almost dry up and cause the nail to fall off. I have already re-glued at least four nails back on.. not what I had hoped for.

I don't blame KISS, the nails are great, but I think the glue that came in the box should be tossed and replaced with a pro formula when you buy these. For the price,they are great but only for temporary wear,like just for a night..they will not last past two days,even with care. I'm not sure if I will use these again,I am trying another brand to see if they do the same and will report back later on them.




KISS Nails can be found at most major retail outlets,for around $5.99

Have you used this brand? What was your experience? Is there a better nail glue out there? Please share your comments.




Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl


Photo Credits:


KISS Nails: http://www.kissusa.com/
All other photos are property of the blog owner and may not be used without permission
BellevueGrl Productions,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment