Dec 25, 2011

Candy Love

I wanted to do something special for Christmas Day, but the typical candy cane nails had been done to death. So, instead of red and white nails, I decided to go candy pink. I think this looks so much more fun, and gives a great peppermint candy effect.

I first used a super pearl white as my base. Pictured here is Tokyo Pearl from Sinful Color. It served as a perfect base. ($1.99, most drugstores)


I then followed with OPI Pink Shatter after applying two coats of the base shade, and then watched the magic happen.

This is a great example of being able to blend low end and high end together for beautiful results!

Sweet enough for any candy lover!

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment