May 14, 2012

Oh My Gossip Girl (What's Inside My May Birchbox)‏

If you're a Birchbox subscriber,then you know all about the excitement lurking around the May Gossip Girl box.



This month was a special treat, as Birchbox teamed with Gossip Girl to put together an exclusive themed box.


 My box theme was Hamptons Beach Party.







A few pictures had already been posted of the contents of other subscribers boxes,and I have to say that initially,I was a bit disappointed.

However, when my box arrived, I was very pleasantly surprised!




What was inside was  defiantly  "Lily" worthy. Here's a peek inside my box.  Subscriptions are $10.00 a month with free shipping.



 Boxes vary depending on your profile,skin needs,age,etc.Find out more at birchbox.com


Contents:

Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer (full size would be $90), Color Club Nail Polish in Clambake Coral ($8),Kerastase Shine Serum (full size runs $42),Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF20 in GLOW ($34).


Also, each box contains little "extras", mine included Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner, and a saucy little note card sporting the Gossip Girl infamous XOXO to leave behind my own scandalous trail....

Already looking forward to next months box!

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner,and may not be used without permission. BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment