May 19, 2012

"Ray-Diant" Beauty

I'm a big fan of glitter, but more often than not, I am not a very big fan of glittery nail polish. I find alot of them to be too chunky to cover smoothly,or too thin to really give the type of coverage that I am hoping for.


I came across the China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection at Sally Beauty, and fell in love with this color.


Hints of green and pink glitter,along with a silvery base give this a unique glow on your nails. I had to use two coats to get a good even finish, but the overall effect is dazzling! Once dry, it is smooth and oh so shiny.



There are six shades in the collection:  Ray-diant,Polarized,Liquid Crystal,Prism,Optical Illusion, and Full Spectrum.


You can view these at chinaglaze.com  (Shown "Ray-diant" $8.00)  Available at Sally Beauty and Ulta.


Get you shine on!

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl


Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner,and may not be used without permission. BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

Ps- BellevueGrl has hit  10409 page views!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment