May 28, 2012

"True Beauty" (Self Best Of Beauty Awards Testing)

It all started with a package from Conde Nast at my door!



What beauty gal wouldn't love trying out the latest and greatest products to hit the scene?



I had signed up to be a beauty awards tester online for Self Magazine months ago, but never expected to be chosen.


 I was elated to find four wonderful anti-aging moisturizers to try.

Here,are my "best of" picks for fit skin.




My favorite of the bunch was Jurlique- Not too heavy, with a mild lavender scent.



 I found this perfect for both day and night,and soothing for sensitive skin.

 I could really see a lift and a difference in my skin after just a few days. ($50)



My second favorite was one that when I first tried it, I didn't actually like. It took awhile to actually experience benefits of this moisturizer, but Glo Therapeutics quickly turned out to be another moisturizer that I kept reaching for.


It did however carry a pretty hefty price tag of $136.00, so I'm not sure if I would actually purchase this for myself,but it did last for a very long time.

 It had a very clean scent,and did not leave behind any residue. Again, this can be used for both day and night, but because of its consistency, I chose to use it as a night cream mainly.

Espa was in the middle. I didn't really see much results with this. I'm not sure what it was intended to do. This was more of a lotion/serum. The one thing that I did notice was the scent. It was like rubbing on cough syrup,and it was very strong. I wound up using this on my neck,as it seemed to absorb pretty well. ($78)

Dermelect was the last moisturizer that I tried. I was a bit hesitant to try this,but glad that I did. This is a supplement to your moisturizer that boosts its results. ($39)

The one I stayed with and purchased again was the Jurlique. It was just right for me.

I am very happy to have had this opportunity to try out some great products, and find the perfect cream for me.

Thank you Self Magazine for the chance to be a Best Of Beauty Award tester.

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission. BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment