Sep 9, 2009

A Well Kept Secret

Anyone who has known me for awhile knows that I love to collect antique jewelery. I have alot of hand me downs given to me by my grandmother who was rarely without her signature pearls or blue crystal necklace.
Tucked inside a tiny corner of Crossroads Mall in Bellevue is Exclusively Art. The shop keeper Svetlana stocks some of the most unique pieces you will ever find. I found a beautiful pair of owl earrings in green and gold crystal. From necklaces (turquoise,quartz,and crystal) to earrings,one of a kind crosses,seed pearls and Victorian style jewelery,this is the place to find that one of a kind conversation piece that will always get you compliments.
With dress wear returning to an almost "forties" look the pieces found in this shop are perfect to pair with a sweet red or black bow trimmed mid length cocktail dress.
The secret is out.....check out this fantastic place on your next trip to the mall,bet you'll walk away with a few "treasures" of your own!

Until next time~
Hugs and Hearts
Bellevue Grl

No comments:

Post a Comment