Jan 23, 2011

Going To Extreme

I have been a fan of Estee Lauder for quite some time. I love to try their eye shadows and lipsticks when they hit the market each season, and I especially love their lip glosses. I have to admit, I have not used their mascara very frequently, so when I was sent a sample of their new Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, I was a bit skeptical about just how "extreme" it would be.

This is one product that delivered results,and I wanted to share just how dramatic the overall effect was.

Here is a shot, before and after.




Before

After
 I have long lashes,but due to how fair my skin is, as you can imagine, without a bit of color,they are barely noticeable. This mascara promises to multiply,magnify,and grow lashes to extremes, and that is exactly what it did. My lashes were full, long, lush, and looked amazing! All without clumping or needing more than just one coat. Better yet, was the fact that it didn't smudge,stayed on all day without flaking, and was easy to remove at the end of the day. I got a false-lash effect without the false lashes. What I liked best about this mascara was the formula wasn't wet or thick like some of the other brands out there. The brush is large, but was not uncomfortable to handle,and the mascara dried quickly,so a comb through was not needed.


I have a new favorite, and would recommend this product to anyone looking for a lash building formula. I loved it.

This formula comes in four different shades,Extreme Black (pictured),Extreme Indigo (pictured), Extreme Brown, and Extreme Violet.
 

Available at esteelauder.com and better department stores for $23.50


Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl

No comments:

Post a Comment