Jun 26, 2011

"Transformers Bumblebee" Nail Look

I have to admit, I'm a big kid at heart. I am really excited about the upcoming Transformers movie.

One of my favorite characters is Bumblebee. Who wouldn't love that sweet big guy? Guardian,protector,humble,but fierce when he needs to be,and a pretty kick butt car when he's in disguise.

I swear, this was quite by accident, but I wound up creating a pretty cool look, and thought I would share it here.

I first started out with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Mellow Yellow. I had originally thought this shade was a frost, but as it turned out, it is a cream. I used two coats,but didn't care for the coverage. It was thin and slightly streaky,but once it dried, it was okay. Price $2.99 (Available at Walgreens,Rite Aid, and most retail outlets)

I began to wonder how this would look paired with OPI's Black Shatter,and reached for my bottle.

Here is the look with one coat of shatter on top.

I think it looks amazing and love the hints of yellow underneath.

A perfect "Bumblebee" look.

OPI Black Shatter is $8.50, and is still available at most Salon's where OPI products are sold, as well as Trade Secret,  and at Pzazz Hair Design &Beauty Supply at Crossroads Mall in Bellevue.

This is a great way for us "grown-ups" to have a little kid style fun!


Get Buzzing!

Until next time~

Hearts and Hugs

BellevueGrl




Photo Credits:
http://soundwavemorbius.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=55241602  Bumblebee (Thank you!)
All other photos are property of the blog owner and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment