Jun 4, 2011

Rock Star Worthy Nails

The warmer weather is finally upon us, and so is the Summer Concert series. I wanted a special look for an upcoming concert for my nails, and thought I would try this look out.

There are so many different ways to wear OPI's Black Shatter nail polish. The black and mint  green look has already been done to death,along with their newest shade "Teenage Dream", so I was going for a more blingy look. I had some shades sitting on my shelf,and decided to pair the shatter with Zoya Jules, a really pretty soft gold shimmer.

At first, the Jules wasn't really much to look at, and I wasn't quite sure if I even liked the shade on my nails,but adding the black shatter made all the difference in the world.

 It turned plain nails into pure liquid gold, and gave me a rock star worthy look that I wanted to show off.  This is a great look if you want a rich gold foil quality to your nails.


Here are the steps to follow:



First prep nails with a good base coat. Then follow with two coats of Zoya Jules (available at Trade Secret) $8.99
 
Once completely dry, add one coat of OPI Black Shatter,then top with OPI's Rapid Dry Top Coat. $8.50 Both are available at Trade Secret,online, and at local salons.
 
Have you tried Black Shatter? If so, what is your favorite pairing?
 
 
I'm ready to go "Fan-Girl" with rockin' nails!
 
Until next time~
 
Hugs and Hearts
 
BellevueGrl
 
Photo Credits:
 
All photos are property of the blog owner and may not be used without permission
BellevueGrl Productions,2011





No comments:

Post a Comment