Nov 2, 2010

Coach Brings Back Classics

I still remember purchasing my very first Coach bag.Every young woman knew that owning a coach bag was not only a status symbol,but a lasting quality made piece. In my day only Dillard's carried Coach.The smell of real leather,the suppleness,there were so many to choose from.My purchase was what is now long gone,the original Christie Bag. A little shoulder bag in green leather,with a brass clasp. Those bags were meant to last a lifetime and age like a well worn saddle (leather that made Coach famous originally)

To this day, I still have that bag. I also have a much loved and worn-out black leather tote bag.had it not been for a hole that had worn through the bottom of the bag, I would still be carrying it today.

I can say with pride that both of my Coach bags,the "original classic leather" are well over ten years old . I have since purchased one of the newer styles,a Madison,but I really missed the old quality. I am happy to say that Coach listened to it's long time customers and is starting to re-introduce some of it's original handbags back into their collection.

Look for the Studio Legacy leather backpack,The original Court bag (this makes a great ladies briefcase), The City bag ,and the Legacy zip. These come in the original glove tanned leather,and in the shades we all know and loved like
Mahogany,British tan,and Black,with the great brass turn lock closures.

Thank you Coach for returning to the quality we all know and loved!


Until next time~
Hugs and Hearts,
BellevueGrl

To view more styles, see  http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-handbags-10551-10051-62-en?viewType=viewall&t1Id=62&t2Id=62&LOC=LN

No comments:

Post a Comment