Mar 28, 2012

Blogging From "A-To-Z" (30 Day Challenge)

I was invited to take part of a bloggers challenge,and thought it might be a fun idea to start my adventure with one of my favorite "A's"

Aromatic Candles


My entire house smelled so yummy tonight after lighting this wonderful candle from Bath & Body Works.




They recently had a sale on all of their 3 wick candles 2 for $20,and when I spotted this Frosted Cupcake candle, I knew I had to have it!



Who wouldn't love the scent of fresh baked cupcakes in their home?





My other choice was a richly scented Market Peach 3 wick candle, that smells like fresh picked,ripe peaches.




Find out more at  http://www.bathandbodyworks.com


Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment