Mar 19, 2012

Fresh Looks


Spring is a great time to start thinking about getting your skin in tip top condition,and freshening up your look.



I found some great products at LUSH,and I believe that they should have called this place Heaven,with all of the beautiful handmade, natural soaps and products that they carry.



From bath bombs to scrubs to yummy scented gels and lotions, I picked a wonderful peach scented bath bar ($9.95), and natural foundation ($15.95) made for fussy skin.


Check out their website at www.lushusa.com for more product information.



I also needed some new makeup brushes, and spotted these over at my local Target. I love the mod look and these are so soft to the touch.




 I also like the slightly longer handles that make application a breeze.

These Sonia Kashuk brushes were $16.99, and are a great bargin compaired to the price  of a regular natural bristle brush. Hurry though, they are limited edition.



Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts,
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be uesed without permission. BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment