Mar 12, 2012

"The Hunger Games" Fire Inspired Nails

As mentioned in my previous post, I have been on the lookout for the last remaining shades of the Capitol Colours Collection from China Glaze.



Please see http://chinaglaze.com/products/index.php?coll=57  for a complete list of these fabulous "tribute" colors.




I have been lucky enough to find most of the shades at my local beauty stores, and yesterday found the entire collection (all 12 shades) at my Ulta store. (YES, Hurry!)

I managed to find two of the shades I was hunting for,
"Electrify" (on the right) and "Harvest Moon"(on the left).


 Along with "Riveting", I think these shades are  my favorite out of all of them.



I think these are almost a perfect match to the cover of the second book in The Hunger Games Series.




I've had a bit of a thought in my mind to see how I could create a fire look with these hues,and paired Riveting with OPI's Gold Shatter for a perfect look.

The gold  in the shatter sets off the reddish orange shade beautifully!

I'm so excited about this movie! How about you? Who will you be rooting for at The Hunger Games?

Until next time~
Hearts and Hugs,
BellevueGrl

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission.
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment