Aug 2, 2011

Belated Birthdays

I love belated birthday gifts.. Especially the ones you get to buy for yourself!

I had been looking for a lovely padded case for my Blackberry for quite sometime, and found this online at the Coach website. I had even posted  a picture of it on my page as a bit of a joke for a *hint present a few weeks ago.

I had a great case a few years ago that was made by 9 West,and being that Coach no longer makes their classic leather cell phone cases, I was elated when they came out with these.
They come complete with a little strap, and an outside pocket. On the inside is another pocket,as well as a place for your credit cards. You can even strap this on your already fabulous Coach bag.


Another great thing, is that you can shop online, then choose a nearby store to pick up your purchase. They had it all ready to go when I walked through the door. Fast, and easy!



Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts
BellevueGrl






Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner,and may not be used without permission
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011






No comments:

Post a Comment