Aug 9, 2011

Catch A Wave

I recently purchased this Kiss Nail Artist kit the other day at my local store.



I really love the stencils that came with it,and thought that it would be great for adding a cute whimsical touch to a manicure or pedicure.



The kits come with three bottles of nail art paint and 30 different stencils.

There is a variety of patterns to choose from, everything from flowers and butterflies, to stars and swirls.

I was going to do this pattern in gold, but wanted to test the overall consistency of the colors in this box.




I started with a beautiful sunny orange shade,then added the bright pink color for a playful sunburst.

The stencils are easy to apply,just peel and place over dry polish. Then, gently sweep on your accent color.

Test your brush first on paper to make sure color glides correctly.


Wait a moment or two, then remove the stencil,and voila`! To finish, top with a fast drying topcoat.

Overall, this was "okay" I was expecting a better design to come out, but I'm just learning, I haven't perfected my brushstroke yet. 
  The kits are $6.99 and available at most drugstores,and Kroger's, Fred Myers,etc.




Cute as can be, and you did it yourself!


Catch a wave (or sunburst!)

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts

BellevueGrl



PS- Today, BellevueGrl is officially two years old! Thank you all for your support !

I will be trying this out on a manicure next,didnt't realize how tough it is to photograph toes!

Photo Credits:

All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment