Aug 21, 2011

An Easy Look To "Fall" For

Tired of your go to shades of beige's and browns? Yesterday, I thought I would try a new shade of eyeshadow to see if I could come up with a great transitional multi-purpose shade.




I love LORAC and usually their shades have many uses. Their baked bronzers go on soft and look lovely on cheeks, but I also had heard that they can double for an eye color (without causing irritation)


What I found was a gorgeous shade of fall gold that would be perfect to use either night or day.

I first used a very light beige as my all over lid color,then simply swept on my LORAC Baked Bronzer in  TANtalize Me all over my lid and crease.


I then lined my eyes with a deep brown liner,and added plenty of mascara from  LORAC ( MultiPlex 3D Lashes) Collection. The shadow lasted all day,and did not smudge or wear even in 85 degree heat.


This shade can be worn with a beautiful green or plum liner added, as well as a colorful mascara that will be oh-so-popular this coming fall season.

I will cover more of the fall shades in an upcoming post.

What shades are you longing to try out this Autumn? Any favorites yet?

Until next time~

Hugs and Hearts
BellevueGrl

Photo Credits:
All photos are property of the blog owner, and may not be used without permission
BellevueGrl Productions, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment